Medical marijuana is now legal in 15 states. In general, marijuana is federally unlawful, so there has to be the right reason for these states to have legalized it for medical use. In fact there are many symptoms and diseases that medicinal marijuana helps considerably.
1. Crohns Disease – Various research studies have shown results which are promising for medicinal marijuana alleviating the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders like Crohn’s. Marijuana contains cannabinoids which in turn trigger a receptor referred to as CB2 – this is believed to decrease inflammation in the GI tract along with reducing pain and swelling.
2. Chronic Pain – Chronic pain in general constitutes the largest consumption of medical marijuana. Marijuana blocks soreness pathways in the central nervous system, but through a different neurochemical signaling system than opiates. Therefore marijuana and opiates may act in concert as complementary analgesic medicines since they are acting in 2 different ways.
3. Severe Nausea – The longest standing use for medical marijuana continues to be for nausea and vomiting prevention. Such as for cancer chemo or perhaps radiation therapy. Using marijuana for this wasting and sickness, could have results which are dramatic. The medical marijuana can allow patients to gain forty to 50 pounds.
4. Severe Muscle Spasms – There are conventional medications accessible by prescription for these signs, but occasionally those meds cause weakness or drowsiness. Muscle spasms are when individuals tight reflexively and resist stretching. Substantial relief has been found by patients utilizing medical marijuana for reducing muscle spasticity and pain.
5. Cancer – Medical marijuana will help clients with cancer for five reasons. It suppresses nausea, suppresses vomiting, increases appetite, provides pain relief, as well as calms anxiety.
6. Glaucoma – Research has not shown us just how cannabinoids minimize Intraocular pressure. They work at reducing Intra ocular pressure for aproximatelly four hours.
7. Cachexia or even Wasting Syndrome – Over 50 % of cancer patients show a significant weight loss of lean body mass that will appear as wasting, or even cachexia as it’s called. AIDS people may experience wasting as well. THC may let individuals to gain forty to fifty pounds and make patients more than three times more prone to stay with their anti retroviral medication regimen.
8. ALS – The cannabinoids in medical marijuana may perhaps protect against glutamate toxicity. This could be quite helpfult because ALS involves too much glutamate in the human brain tissue, spinal fluid, and serum of those struggling. By softening the probability of glutamate toxicity, there is a chance that marijuana may have a neuroprotective effect. In addition, patients describe elimination of pain and spasms, improvement of appetite, and much less drooling issues which is a frequent problem with ALS.
9. HIV and AIDS – It’s proven to stimulate the appetite which is critical to cancer patients who are having chemo as well as for AIDS patients.
10. Multiple Sclerosis – MS people might learn that marijuana relieves symptoms of spasticity, depression, imbalance, tremors, and fatigue.
Despite lingering buy weed online on the subject of marijuana, the legitimate medical uses for it really cannot be denied. Thankfully, there’s a growing tend towards states’ legitimizing its usage for debilitated and qualified individuals in need.