Allow me to share some of the most crucial questions that you have to prepare yourself to answer as you learn about the tips & tricks of correct Siamese Fighting Fish (also known as betta fish) care:
1. How much food might I feed the betta of mine at each meal? And how many times one day should I feed it?
2. What types and varieties of food must I feed it?
3. How big of a fish bowl or perhaps tank will I use? How much water does it require?
4. How often should I wash its tank? What’s the appropriate way of cleaning the tank?
5. What some other species of marine life is my betta compatible with?
6. How lots of and what kinds of rocks and / or even plants should I adorn the tank of mine with?
7. What’s the perfect temperature for the warm water in its habitat? How can I maintain the temperature?
8. What do I have to know in order to prepare for breeding them?
I have provided several Siamese Fighting Fish care during the last few years. In the beginning, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when it came to their care. I used to think that all you had to do was feed the fish & alter its drinking water every sometimes, and that there is nothing more to Siamese Fighting Fish care than that. While it is technically true that you can get away with doing only these things, that’s the bare minimum.
You saved your betta’s life from the pet store’s small cup. Now learn to make the betta of yours into many comfortable, secure, and cared for fish in the world.
Is there anyone else who wants a beautiful, healthy betta fish, swimming happily in a gorgeous tank, without the need to spend a bundle or perhaps constantly be concerned about your african cichlids overall health?